When it comes to the crypto industry, its all about men, and the role of women is in the shadows. In this article we will meet famous women-crypto-enthusiasts.
- Meltem Demirs is the strategic director at CoinShares, and is the companys chief cryptocurrency expert. Meltom holds conferences and podcasts on digital assets.
- Elizabeth Stark is a blockchain entrepreneur, educator, member of the scientific community, and a man who improves Bitcoin technology.
- Katie Wood is the director of ARK Invest, which invests in innovative innovations, including cryptocurrencies.
- Lin Alden is the founder of Lyn Alden Investment Strategy, which has been researching investment in advanced technologies for more than 15 years.
- Caitlin Long is the founder of the Wyoming Blockchain Coalition, supporting blockchain since 2012.
The crypto industry, which has always been male-dominated, is changing, and more women are starting to play key roles in projects. This is just and financially advantageous, because in this case, the audience of cryptocurrencies will grow almost twice, at the expense of new investors «fair sex».